[Space] condensation on lenses

Bryan Klofas bklofas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 23:16:28 UTC 2010

Hey Everybody--

A while back I built a small bell-jar thermal vacuum chamber at work.
The thermal plate goes down to -50 degC, and pressure down to 0.2 torr
(about 60km/200k ft). It's in use this week, but next week I think it's
free. I could try some different "heated window" designs if you want me to.

Thanks.
--
Bryan Klofas, KF6ZEO