[Space] Meet early today?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 22:48:31 UTC 2010

So we've been meeting at 6:00 on Sundays, so I figured we might be meeting
again this Sunday.  We need to Get Stuff Done or we'll not be ready for our
next launch window in 2 weeks either.

However, I also wanted to get together with the Syzygryd folks who just got
money to build art and are meeting in East bay at 7.

Are people already at the space?  Would we be able to get together by 5 so I
can do both?  I have to wash some soot out of my hair, but I'd love to move
on this.

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/