[Space] actions and tasks and all

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Mon Mar 22 02:37:32 UTC 2010

The todo list for this week:

1. audio mixing - Albert
2. APRS softmodem - Nils
3. CHDK on SD1100 - Blake
4. A700 IR setup - Blake
5. Antenna balun & connection - Albert & Christie
6. Foam carving - Christopher
7. Parachute/rigging - we'll wing it
8. Lens heating - Albert & Christopher
9. Active heating - Albert & Christopher
10. Mylar bagging - Albert & Christopher
11. Topcap - Christopher
12. Package tracker - Christie
13. More balloons - Mikolaj
14. Payload+baseplate setup/attachment - Christopher
15. Luggage scale - Mikolaj
16. Graph page picture for A700 fisheye - Blake
17. Contact reporters - Christie
18. Filming contacts - Christopher
19. Stickers! - ??

I'm politely concerned about just how many items have Albert and
Christopher's names against them - whilst I have all faith in you, this
isn't worth work or domestic stresses :) Looking at the list above, it seems
that if we run out of time for something, the active heating is perhaps the
least critical to not have working in time?

At any rate, please call out if there's something with your name on it that
you may have trouble finishing, and hopefully someone else can step up to
help. We don't have a lot of evenings left :)

m.