[Space] Kudos again

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Mon Mar 29 01:02:27 UTC 2010

Although I only saw part of the project that you were working on on
Saturday, I wanted to say KUDOS for a second launch. You're a great team! I
know tons of people who saw what you were doing and were like "Really?
That's so cool!"

You're doing incredible things and I think a lot of us seeing it. It was
really exciting to put names and faces together, too. If I weren't busy with
my own project, I would have asked "could I tag along" just to watch --
someday maybe...

So cool!

Cheers,

Glen