[Space] Minutes 3/9/09

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 04:07:12 UTC 2010

While antifreeze sounds like a neat idea, vaporization is not the problem so
much as pressure/thinned atmosphere.  Think pv=nrt sort of deal, keeping in
mind those phase charts from chemistry.

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/