[Space] Well...

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 21:35:55 UTC 2010

It does, of course, mean you have to make every launch if you held on to
them.  Other than that, I think it's a great idea.  Much better for everyone
if we're not hauling the stuff all over the place and carting it up and down
the elevator, etc.

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/