[Space] No meeting on May 9th

Christopher Lincoln cclinco at gmail.com
Thu May 6 06:12:36 UTC 2010

The space bridge meeting for Sunday May 9 is cancelled due to Mothers day.

In other news
We have confirmation for our booth at Makers fair and we really need to
figure out what we want to do at it.

Also, our launch last weekend failed due to high wind.  I want to give a
full account of what happened because it's hilarious, but I've been to
bogged down lately. So hopefully soon I can fill everybody in.

Christopher

P.S.
Apparently there has been some confusion regarding meetings.  Sunday is
still the main meeting, if you can only make 1 meeting, Sunday is the one to
make.  The Tuesday meeting was added to help facilitate communication about
payload projects, and deal with some administrative stuff.