[Space] No meeting on May 9th

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri May 7 02:25:14 UTC 2010

So I'm curious... have they told you how many tickets we can get with the
booth?  The standard is two and I'm sure that's not going to be good enough.
 Have you requested more?  I can tack that on to the things I'm talking with
folks about.  It's a bit late to call the folks I know tonight but I dropped
them an email and will follow up with them tomorrow.

I asked for a nice spot to get good footage and offered to share it (cc
attribution).  If they aren't excited about that, I don't know what they
would like.

Christie
_______
""Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster;
and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you." - Friedrich
Nietzsche