[Tastebridge] "And finally, the mushroom itself"

Rameen emprameen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 06:36:58 UTC 2010

I'm also looking to obtain a jug like this kombucha. Lid is unnecessary...
The glass needs to be culinary or chemistry grade, as the acidity can leech
potentially harmful minerals from the glass.
I've been considering going to a chemistry shop. An Ace hardware store near
my house sells 1 gallon jars (Ball, I think) but they're kind of pricey.
Too pricey considering their suitability.