[Tastebridge] 5 min of fame and underground market food&beverage opportunity

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Tue Dec 14 05:07:33 UTC 2010

Hi to All!
I'm just reminding that this Thursday is the 5 min of fame event
again. We have prepard food and drinks for this event for last six
months and it would be great if it was kept going I think. We vere
able to get between $60-100 on donations on regular basis (expensis
not included, we have endid cash positive quite always). It's a great
opportunity to promote Tastebridge at Noiesbridge to new comers.

Best of luck,

Sincerely,

Frantisek

PS We have brewed for this event larger quantities of beverages, this
time it's quite perfet because we can sell them both at 5 min of fame
and two days later on the undeground market. Please note that this
market will be probably big and if we prepare food and beverages which
are hit to sell we can do quite a plenty of money for the budget. Up
to now the last two marktes were again always cash positive and it was
a great oportunity for promotion.