[Tastebridge] yogurt culture

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Mon Dec 13 22:53:17 UTC 2010

Hi to All,
I have left a yogurt culture in the incubator which I have started on
Thursday I believe. It should be harvest within 48 hours if left on
higher temperature but it may be still fine. This culture is used for
honey coolers. However if it is gone you can start the honey coolers
from organic strauss yogurt or just from the honey coole by itself (5
percents volume per volume should be fine).

Best of luck,

Frantisek

PS For honey cooler is fine 6-7 days of fermentation at room t with
woter lock (anaerobic), bottling and secondary fermentation for 48
hours, and transfer to the fridge, that is it (take out starter if you
like for next culture).