[Tastebridge] Yuca Bread anyone?

Rafael Estrada recodepilot at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 22:50:16 UTC 2010

Hi peeps, I've been showing up for a couple of days at the space to
hang out. This thursday I caught Miloh cooking and I asked him if he
wanted me to make some "pan de almidon" and he brought up tastebridge
and wondered if I would like to do it on tuesday. Miloh said 8pm but I
saw that the tastebridge class starts at 7 based on the calendar. If
you guys want I can make some yuca bread that day but I don't know
what time I should be there. (I'll probably be there before 7 anyway)
I'll bring the ingredients (conveniently bought at the store below the
space), but I need to know how much of it I should bring depending on
how many people show up for tastebridge.

Thanks!

Rafi