[Tastebridge] Yuca Bread anyone?

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 23:20:07 UTC 2010

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 2:50 PM, Rafael Estrada <recodepilot at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi peeps, I've been showing up for a couple of days at the space to
> hang out. This thursday I caught Miloh cooking and I asked him if he
> wanted me to make some "pan de almidon" and he brought up tastebridge
> and wondered if I would like to do it on tuesday. Miloh said 8pm but I
> saw that the tastebridge class starts at 7 based on the calendar. If
> you guys want I can make some yuca bread that day but I don't know
> what time I should be there. (I'll probably be there before 7 anyway)
> I'll bring the ingredients (conveniently bought at the store below the
> space), but I need to know how much of it I should bring depending on
> how many people show up for tastebridge.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Rafi

oooh Thanks for the reminder.  Are there any other plans for Tuesday dinner?

Yucca bread sounds great.  I have a lot of love for yuca [aka cassava,
katela pohon/ ubi kayu, manioc, mandioca], steamed, fermented (ragi
tape), dried into tapioca balls, or grated and cooked into cake...

How about we keep a simple menu with yuca bread and a big pot of dal
for tastebridge cooking class and the Noisemeeting.

Regardless, Lets finalize a menu ASAP so it can be sent along to
Noisebridge-Discuss.

-rma

p.s.
I made 4 gallons of kiwi marmalade, persimmon lemon jam, and
pomegranate jelly on the weekend, I'll bring some in to have with
bread or whatever.