[Tastebridge] recap of Tuesday Dec 22 2010 foodbridgery

Rosanna Yau info at rosannayau.com
Thu Dec 23 19:11:13 UTC 2010

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 5:03 AM, Lilia Markham <liliakai at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 6:52 PM, Rosanna Yau <info at rosannayau.com> wrote:
>
>> do we document all the recipes? i want that yuca bread recipe! safe
>> travels, rafael.
>>

> Traditionally, yes.
>
> And let us not forget that Frantishek will likely be consulting the recipe
> page when he arrives in yucca-rich mexico!

Oops, i meant to say "did" we document it?

Rafi - i was actually going to post the pictures somewhere for all to
download. just haven't gotten to it yet. i will soon enough!

Perhaps we should have a photo page for all to upload pictures of all
tastebridge events to? i have some sf underground market photos i need to
share. Or if we get better at documenting classes and events, we should
probably upload those photos with the written documentation. Thoughts?

Ro

--
www.rosannayau.com
http://minilivestock.org