[Tastebridge] recap of Tuesday Dec 22 2010 foodbridgery

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 19:25:23 UTC 2010

> Oops, i meant to say "did" we document it?
> Rafi - i was actually going to post the pictures somewhere for all to
> download. just haven't gotten to it yet. i will soon enough!
> Perhaps we should have a photo page for all to upload pictures of all
> tastebridge events to? i have some sf underground market photos i need to
> share. Or if we get better at documenting classes and events, we should
> probably upload those photos with the written documentation. Thoughts?
> Ro

For now:
How about upload the pictures to whatever hosting site you use, tag
them with tastebridge and noisebridge tags for searchability, in
addition to anything else you normally would tag them for, then link
them back in the wiki descriptions of events (that don't get
written..ugh)--

the main thing is getting them up, do you typically edit individually
or just throw photos up?

I'm so picky I take forever to put images up unless they are taken
from my phone and auto uploaded to flickr.

For later:
If we want to get a domain and hosting for Tastebridge, I'm down.
Noisebridge.net is a great source but ultimately the mediawiki
installation isn't the best for image hosting, and we don't have fine
access to the webhosting service...

Also, there's the talk floating around of building a recipe DSCM....
I wonder how this would work and can't find any existing examples of
open sourced distributed recipe scm's.  Perhaps this should be in a
seperate thread...

-rma