[Tastebridge] recap of Tuesday Dec 22 2010 foodbridgery

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Thu Dec 23 22:16:32 UTC 2010

Hi to all!
In the past it was done in a simple way. We took notes of the recipes
during the class and after the class we wrote/compile them in the
electronic version. After that we created another wiki page lake for
example this

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Cooking_Classes/Class_Overview_12/10/2010

If we had photos we added them like this

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Cultured_Drinks_Brewing_Program

I do not say that it is something amazing and special but it has one
important advantage compared to the recent ones. It is done and it is
there!

If you want to develop a new system, great, but in the meanwhile the
old way works just fine ...

For the ones who miss it the kombucha manual is posted under recipes
and manuals

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Recipes_and_Manuals

I still wait for corrections of the first updated version.

Have a great time and I'm looking forward for more great Tastebridge
actions, it's nice to see how nicely are things developing for food
hacking!

Sincerely,

Frantisek