[Tastebridge] recap of Tuesday Dec 22 2010 foodbridgery

Rikke Rasmussen rikke.c.rasmussen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 21:02:12 UTC 2010

You guys so rock! I can't help but miss the Noisekitchen intensely when I
see all these cool new initiatives and great people (welcome Charlie and
Kathryn!), and can't wait to get back to California (Denmark is frozen
solid, knee-deep in snow) to help out!

Regarding documentation, there's already been some discussion about doing an
Instructable for the kombucha brewing, which would be a great addition to
the recipes and photos; and as for those, I suggest that we try to
pre-prepare recipes for whatever we cook during class, and simply modify if
relevant. Pics could just go on Flickr/Picasa/whereever, and be linked to in
the written documents.

Keep up the good - will return a.s.a.p. to cook, brew, scour kitchen and
"gently" encourage people to clean up after themselves ;-)

/Rikke