[Tastebridge] Tastebridge Mailing list

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Tue Jul 13 18:09:09 UTC 2010

I wanted to send an email to the list and welcome those who have accepted
membership to the tastebridge list.

There are five people who clicked the link to become a member of the
tastebridge list. Others may not yet have clicked the link to join the list
or may not want on the list.

Regardless, there are five members of Tastebridge thus far.

Welcome...

Please send all tastebridge emails to: tastebridge at lists.noisebridge.net

Cheers,

Glen
P.S. I may not be able to make it tonight and thus won't be able to bring
petri dishes or the relay for the arduino..
--
Whatever you can do or imagine, begin it;
boldness has beauty, magic, and power in it.

-- Goethe