[Tastebridge] meeting today around 9 pm, come to this Thursday 5 MInutes of Fame

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Tue Jul 13 23:19:49 UTC 2010

Greetings to All!
Thanks very much to Glen, it is very good thing to have the mailing
list running.

We have another meeting of Tastebridge tonight around 9 pm after the
Noisebridge Member Meeting.
I hope to cover these topics:

incubator project - have it done before Thursday evening to be able to
present it

focus on promotion of our activities at this Thursdays Five minutes of
fame, make the preparations

which projects in food culturing we would like to focus at in the up
coming weeks

OK, that should be all for now,
Have a great time I hope to see you all today!
Sincerely,
Frantisek

PS I will be presenting our group goals etc. on 5 Min of Fame so I
hope to see you there!