[Tastebridge] Monday 9/6 meeting; kombucha mothers ready; workshops etc.

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Fri Sep 3 05:13:39 UTC 2010

Hi to All!
I've brought a bunch of kombucha mothers cut on a small pieces. There
are labeled in Tastebridge fridge. Please take few pieces of SCOBYs
home and take good care of them!

What about a meeting on Monday 9/6 at 6 pm before Circuit Hacking
Mondays? I would like to set up hard cider and mead making group, I'm
personally interested in both activities.

I'm also preparing a date for kombucha and yogurt/kefir workshop in
10-14 days time.  Talk to me about dates.
Have a good weekend,

Sincerely,

Frantisek