[Tastebridge] brewing class posted

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Thu Sep 23 11:23:17 UTC 2010

Hi to All!
Great work on the brewing class today or yesterday, actually both :-))

The new batches of kombuchas are happily fermenting and the notes
describing what we have been up to are posted. If you have any
question let me know. Next week we will be doing new batch of kombucha
for the last time and probably starting whey based honey coolers
(anaerobic fermentation).

Could someone moved the harvested kombuchas tomorrow to the fridge?
They are going to be labeled as "please move to the fridge after 6 pm
9/23/2010 Thanks a lot, please post who can do it and when it is done!

Have a great time,

Sincerely,

Frantisek

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Class_Overview_22/9/2010