[Tastebridge] second post

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Wed Sep 22 16:55:13 UTC 2010

I just looked at the post. It was held for review because the message was
too big. These mailing lists are like that -- picky about keeping things
smaller as not everyone on the list has the same capacity for messages.
(Although no one's really using modems these days).

Anyhow, I went ahead and pushed it through

Glen

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 8:35 AM, Glen Jarvis <glen at glenjarvis.com> wrote:

> That's my fault. I saw the request come in to review, and I haven't done it
> yet. I will do so when I get in front of a computer in an hour or so.
>
> Since you resent, shall I delete the original?
>
> Cheers,
>

> Glen
>
> El Sep 21, 2010, a las 11:35 PM, algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org escribió:
>
> > Hi Guys,
> > OK second post, the first did not make it through and it is "waiting
> > for approval."
> >
> > The cooking class was great, check the tastebridge webpage for
> > updates. I did not managed to post the pictures, hopefully tomorrow.
> >
> > I'll see you tomorrow on brewing class at 6 pm or on the meeting at 8:30
> pm.
> >
> > Take care,
> >
> > Frantisek

Whatever you can do or imagine, begin it;
boldness has beauty, magic, and power in it.

-- Goethe