[Tastebridge] Fw: [Noisebridge-discuss] What does the kitchen area need?

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Mon Apr 11 06:09:25 UTC 2011

This may come handy, what do you think?

Frantisek

----- Forwarded message from algoldor at yahoo.com -----
     Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 23:01:50 -0700 (PDT)
     From: Frantisek Apfelbeck <algoldor at yahoo.com>
  Subject: Fw: [Noisebridge-discuss] What does the kitchen area need?
       To: Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck <algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org>

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Ben Mushol <benmushol at gmail.com>
To: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
Sent: Mon, April 11, 2011 2:02:45 AM

Hi NB,

Are there any particular items lacking in the food prep area? I
recently eschewed anything in my house with silicone non-stick but
like used printers, are such items I want to get rid of actually
needed in the space? (especially silicone non-stick, not sure why
anyone would want that but perhaps that is subjective)

I checked and there were assorted pans, cutting boards and baking
pans, but that is only on a cursory look. Is there a need for anything
slightly exotic like a candy thermometer?

Ben

--
On-line, adj.: The idea that a human being should always be accessible
to a computer.