[Tastebridge] Need vegan food chemists to devise a substitute for nougat, et al:

Ben Mushol benmushol at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 20:53:32 UTC 2011

http://www.instructables.com/id/Homemade-Snickers-Candy-Bar-Recipe/

Hi tastebridge,

I want to make the bars in the recipe above next Wednesday.

I will bring the ingredients. There need to be two batches. One batch
will be vegan, the other non-vegan.

The batches need to be half of the recipe above. Vegans, please
propose alternate ingredients to the non-vegan ingredients.

Thanks,

-b

--
Keep in mind always the two constant Laws of Frisbee:
       (1) The most powerful force in the world is that of a disc