[Tastebridge] [Noisebridge-discuss] The Mystery of the Disappearing Donations

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Thu Apr 21 17:58:13 UTC 2011

I for one see this as a message from a higher being, telling us that
kombucha is a source of evil that will eventually consume Noisebridge in
a fury of fermented tea and bacteria growth that has the consistency of ham.

OR there are a growing number of interesting people inhabiting
(infesting?) the space that no one has stopped to inform them who we
are, what we do, and how we operate as a group.

Note 1: Noisebridge operates well when it isn't taken advantage of.

Note 2: It's easy to take advantage of something when you don't
understand (or when no one has introduced you to the concept).

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net