[Tastebridge] Spring time and the mushroom chamber

Roger H domitron at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 14:36:44 UTC 2011

Hi, guys!  Hey, I just wanted to make sure this was clear as it was when I brought the shelves and put together the chamber for you all with Rikke.  I don't need the shelves or any of it until spring, but at that time, I am going to take the shelves to set up orchids and other flowers outside my apartment in southbay.  I'll remind everyone a couple weeks before I come by, will help you all get something else up, and this isn't all until months away, but I wanted to be clear on it since it seems the chamber is moving around and stuff.

I wanted to thank Ray for volunteering to Skype the meetings.  I hope I can attend in the future virtually if not more in person; and this is really more for me than you all because I just love to see more people interested not only in identification but also cultivation of mushrooms.  And I will DEFINITELY check out the excellent humidity controller board in person when I return from Christmas vacation next week.

Happy holidays to you all at Noisebridge!

Roger