[Tastebridge] Noisebridge Mushroom Minutes

Dana S. dsniezko at sonic.net
Tue Dec 20 07:42:47 UTC 2011

An update on the tech side of things:

Jake is taking a look at the temperature/humidity sensor tonight, I think
when the chamber was moved something came loose, I wasn't able to
immediately see the problem.

When our sensor is back up again: I wrote a python script to query the
data and put it up on the web, made a home for it on Pony.

We can of course graph our data, add a camera feed, maybe some other stuff
like an alert on our humidifier's water level. If someone wants to write a
blurb about what we're growing and when we meet that could be great too!

- dana