[Tastebridge] Hello Tastebridgers- this is Jonah from SF Free School seeking collab-

Jonah theberkeleybunny at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 20:57:02 UTC 2011

Hello,

I would love to collaborate on a free school class with Taste Bridge.

I see that you guys are already pretty active on Tuesdays, and I would love
to follow the tao and try to integrate into Tuesday but
generally we try to keep our free classes to one space per night (with each
night being a different space) so that we can have some cohesion in our
community- monday's noisebridge, tuesday's Blacklight Ventures, etc. And
Tuesday at Blacklight's our biggest night of learning already so... would
you be open to a monday collab?

The idea is first a cooking class. (maybe with Tastebridge involvement?)

Then go into a language learning class.

Then Qi-Gong,

then a film or reading group.

I was thinking Monday might be a good night because there's already the
circuits class going on, so it would be a good way to hold a regular class
without too much organizing (by combining) and also have a free meal from
the cooking class. (If it grew too large we could move it to an -off night"

What do you guys think?  I would like to try an experimental one-off next
monday if possible (but these plans may change as I learn more about all the
communities here)

We're currently organizing a different culinary class each night, with each
space, so a theme for a space is a good one.
If you're interested in a collab we could either link it to the language
class (waiting on more feedback for which language, I was thinking spanish
or mandarin but I would rather go with whatever has the most interest here
at Noisebridge (anyone know?)) or, what might be better, is...

Foods of the Future?
Dehyrdators (i'm a flexible raw foody myself), Kombuchas, other tech-
related foods?

thank ya much,
wachya'll think?

Jonah