[Tastebridge] Hello Tastebridgers- this is Jonah from SF Free School seeking collab-

Kathryn Storm kathryn at kathrynstorm.com
Mon Feb 14 21:10:29 UTC 2011

Hi Jonah,

I'm not 100% sure if you're merely proposing or trying to firm up a
schedule? Last Tuesday of the month (next week will be the second
installment), I've been putting together a vegan hacking
(www.veganhackersf.com) workshop from 7p-?.

I think it would be nice in general to have some sort of schedule either
on the site or wherever's best from past experience. Feeding other people
in the space is definitely something I support and a great way to build
community. I'd be happy to get involved with the scheduling, is there
someone already directing this, formally or informally?

Thanks,
Kathryn