[Tastebridge] SF Underground Market, Jan 15?

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 17:47:07 UTC 2011

If anybody needs a ride to the underground market, I have a car (now
with license plates!).  Last time, Jake drove everyone to the market and
I drove everyone back.  But this time, I think Jake's out of town for at
least another week or so.

At the last Underground Market, Fabian said that during the day they
were the only vendor selling drinks.  As such, they got 100% of the
drink sales.  Apparently, all the other food and drink people show up on
the evenings.  My point is that we should continue to go during the day
to repeat that.

Labels for the bottles are a given.  I'm surprised we don't have those
on there already.  QR codes also seem like a great idea.  My input about
all that would be to register a web domain for TasteBridge, even if it
just redirects to the TasteBridge page, just so we can track hits to
TasteBridge directly.

Also, there's no legal reason that Noisebridge/TasteBridge can't sell
the kombucha online, as long as the money goes back to Noisebridge.
Holding a fundraiser in the form of selling kombucha will not affect our
tax-exempt status as long as the money goes back to Noisebridge.

I am willing to pay for a pack of Avery labels (or other brand of
labels) for the printing.  Avery #5164 is apparently the usual size for
bottles.

Patrick