[Tastebridge] SF Underground Market, Jan 15?

Sam Gilbert sam.o.gilbert at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 20:44:47 UTC 2011

Hi all, I've been out of town for about 2 months, just made it back, and
it's great to see that Tastebridge is still going strong!

So it's looking like Thursday is the big flavoring/bottling day for the
market? I'm free from about 6pm on to help. I've been meaning to try
strawberry-basil flavored Kombucha for a while, and so will bring
ingredients for that.

In terms of Tastebridge hopes/dreams, I'd really like to host a class on how
to brew beer and whip up a batch for noisebridge. I've got all the equipment
we'd need and such. Would folks be interested in that?

Also, love the distilling/sous vide stuff, I'm in.

Sam