[Tastebridge] SF Underground Market, Jan 15?

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 21:55:30 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 12:44 PM, Sam Gilbert <sam.o.gilbert at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all, I've been out of town for about 2 months, just made it back, and
> it's great to see that Tastebridge is still going strong!
> So it's looking like Thursday is the big flavoring/bottling day for the
> market? I'm free from about 6pm on to help. I've been meaning to try
> strawberry-basil flavored Kombucha for a while, and so will bring
> ingredients for that.

Yay!  Glad that you're back Sam!

What do you think about Pomegranate-basil flavor?
It's really early for strawberry season and I am pushing for providing
'loca' & or timely' products

As far as local recently ripe produce (deep storage of unbroken fruit
like pomens can keep them for a few months), there are pomens, kiwis
and pineapple guavas,  late apples.. anything else?

-rma