[Tastebridge] Fwd: a toast event for tastebridge?

Rikke Rasmussen rikke.c.rasmussen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 03:56:41 UTC 2011

Come make toast!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sarah Nahm <srhnhm at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 11:30 PM
Subject: Re: a toast event for tastebridge?
To: Rikke Rasmussen <rikke.c.rasmussen at gmail.com>

Hello Tastebridgers!

I wanted to invite you all to an event this Saturday that blends
food/art/tech/creativity.  The Toast Expo is the second installment in a
not-so-serious annual festival concerning food+drink as a creativity medium.
 We invite people to make bread, jam, and toast/toaster-inspired art
projects and share them during a Saturday afternoon.  I hope some of you can
make it and i especially hope some of you talented noisebridge folks might
hack some cool stuff together out of toasters!

- Sarah

Toast Expo 2011
Saturday, July 16 ยท Noon- 3:00pm
221 11th St (@ Howard)

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=234703513224711

/// bring something to share ///

* Make Bread
* Make Jam
* A toast-inspired Project/Performance
** All guests are encouraged to bring a toaster. **

/// live music sets ///

Dr. Toast
/ Fellow toast enthusiast and musician on False Profit Records. His latest
release 'Gravity is Quiet' just came out last week.
/Listen here: http://drtoast.bandcamp.com

alphazed
/Post-global electronic composer/violinist.
/Listen here: http://soundcloud.com/alphazed