[Tastebridge] Was a kitchen decision reached at the free school member ship meeting

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Mon Jul 11 23:34:22 UTC 2011

Hi to all,

I can imagine that the fallowing points can help.

1) meet as a group and discuss how to get donations, how to store them
and for what purposes to use them, write it down and post it

2) open or closed container of any shape with clear labelling of
Tastebridge donations should do the job, simple and functional, choose
person/s who will collect the money and publish the results

3) realize that Tastebridge is just a name/title for certain
activities. From the founding meeting till now it was an unofficial
sub group of Noisebridge with great many of people active in it. There
were not some guidelines really, the communication was generally quite
pretty good with some leading group figur in the center. It seemed to
work quite pretty well.

I think that you should be able to find a way how to continue to
discover the  mysteries of food&beverages and what ever you feel
important.

I would love to give you more support but I feel that I'm starting to
be too far from your current interests which I'm sorry for. I think
that you should be more active in posting what is going on online,
wikies are great way how to communicate. Once more please have a look
on the original Tastebridge wikies and consider reviving them, their
were quite pretty useful when their were update months ago ... (I
still update them for my current projects on kind of weekly bases).

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Tastebridge

Best of luck,

Frantisek