[Tastebridge] Fwd: Cease and Desist Letter

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Wed Jun 15 03:30:44 UTC 2011

Hi to all!
Please read this one it is important, the free market under forage SF
is being threatened by health department.

I think that we should consider writing a testimony in the sense of
"giving a Tastebridge and it's members chance to apply new techniques
of fermenting/food production in a real world with a minimal expenses.
Basically go in the direction of the green collar job scheme.

What do you think?

Sincerely,

Frantisek

----- Forwarded message from iso at foragesf.com -----