[Tastebridge] Growing mushrooms

Rikke Rasmussen rikke.c.rasmussen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 17:09:55 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Ever stood at the grocery store drooling over those yummy oyster mushrooms
and wondered whether you could grow those yourself?

Well, you can! Tomorrow night, Alan's friend Roger is coming to Tastebridge
to teach us how. We'll gather in the Noisekitchen at 8pm and spend 2-3 hours
discussing what we need, how to set it up and where in the space to place
it.

So: whether you're a closet mushroom maniac, starving hacker, happy hippie
or just plain interested, join us Wednesday June 22 at 8pm in the kitchen at
Noisebridge to learn more!

/Rikke