[Tastebridge] Need car - can anyone help?

Rikke Rasmussen rikke.c.rasmussen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 19:18:03 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Rumor may have spread that a small dedicated group of Noisebridgers and
other awes peeps have taken an initiative to start growing yummy yummy
oyster mushrooms at Noisebridge.

However, I need help picking up 2 * 2.2 cubic ft of sawdust for the project
from Lazarri Fuel Co.,11 Industrial Way, Brisbane, CA 94005. Does anyone
have a car/truck large enough to fit this and time to help me pick it up?
Can meet you within reasonable distance of any BART station - if you can
help, please give me a call at 415-374-0008.

Thanks!

/Rikke