[Tastebridge] Hacked food videos for CHOW.com‏

Rikke Rasmussen rikke.c.rasmussen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 18:27:54 UTC 2011

We should do this! It's a brilliant opportunity to promote Taste- and
Noisebridge, and bound to be lots of fun. Anyone up for a CHOW planning
meeting Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday next week?

Primary candidates IMHO would still be:

Rosanna's insect pizza
Sean's hacker cake
Kathryn's vegan hacking

I'll help out with all preparations, organization, shopping, set-up, etc. as
needed - all you have to do is show up and cook =)

/Rikke