[Tastebridge] Davros is done - more fermenting tomorrow @ 7PM!

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 04:48:47 UTC 2011

Hey kiddos -

I'm in the space, and just checked the specific gravity on Noisebridge's
first baby born from booze (and yeast) - Davros! It is *done* homies, and is
shaping up to be a cute, yet hefty 16,0 - 16,5% ABV. Pray no C sections are
needed. I invite everyone to come by and smell our baby - its right next to
the fridge in the giant glass cylinders that look like they are holding
lemonade. She's delish!

What now? Tomorrow @ 7PM, I'll be filtering this batch, and start another
fermentation with the same batch of yeast for any of those who may be
interested in how the process works. Next week, Davros will be distilled.

Super thank you to Miloh and unknown person A who helped track the
temperatures of this batch - it stayed cold enough in the space to keep our
baby from smelling like dirty diapers.

Get specific details on this batch (i.e. numbers and calculations) from
here: https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Fermentation_logs

-Sean