[Tastebridge] the walls! the walls! update

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Wed Nov 30 07:46:04 UTC 2011

So tomorrow (Wednesday), Miloh is going to commandeer folks to finishing
off the plastering, sanding and priming of Church and Turing. That will
mean that Jim and Ben can get in there and fix up the lighting as soon as
possible. He will get some mud and fixol for this. Everyone who wants to
help, help! It is easy and fun! That'll mean Church and Turing will be more
workable as classrooms and spaces as soon as possible. I'm pretty sure that
will also mean that the kitchen are can be returned to its former glory.
Thank you for your toleration, tastebridgers.

After that, when people start recovering from the horrible cold we all
infected each other with last weekend, the plastering, sanding and priming
of the shop and the other bits will continue, probably Fri/Sat/Sun again.

The key bit here is that after Friday, you (yes you) can  start cleaning up
around Church/Turing and the Kitchen. After the weekend, you can clear up
around the shop, and anything else that's been disrupted by the build.
There's a really good chance that what you clear or tidy will not be
uncleared or untidied, at least not by this particular noisequake.

THAT IS ALL

d.
PS we don't need no thought control