[Tastebridge] [Noisebridge-discuss] He came from London and all I got was some lousy Marmite

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 15:17:31 UTC 2011

Hi Will,
I think that if you could bring Marmite for Tastebridge folk that will make them happy! If you like marmite do not forget to taste nutritional yeast when you are around CA, it is a yeast strain which has a flavor of cheddar cheese - that is how I would describe it.

With regards,

Frantisek

PS I'm now in Liverpool, I still did not make it to Madlab ...