[Tastebridge] Tonight's Mushroom Meeting

Roger H domitron at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 22:15:02 UTC 2011

I will donate a .1g brand new scale to the Noisebridge for everyone to use, but I don't know if anyone could pick it up from me tonight.  I'll definitely bring it next week, though.

Roger

PS - Doesn't anyone have a serious medical condition requiring they have a digital scale for accurate medicinal marijuana dosing?  Surely someone is afflicted in any group over say three people in San Francisco.  ;)