[Tastebridge] Happy New Year / Hacker's Digest / ZiP Issue One

Tony K. LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 12:23:58 UTC 2012

I trust everyone made it safely through to 2012 and had lots of safe,
responsible fun last night. I stayed home and worked! I've attached a new
logo I made for a section of the ZiP
<http://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/zine>(Zine in Progress) that will
"digest" current events, projects in
development, and other items of interest to the hacker community. I could
sure use help writing that.

I also started a new Wiki page <http://www.noisebrige.net/wiki/Zip> for the
finished (or near finished) pages of the first issue as it will appear in
print. I've decided to upload them as they become available, so you can
watch a magazine come together before your very eyes, and you won't have to
wait until it's all done to satisfy your curiosity.

As mentioned, if anyone wants to contribute, I'll send you a couple blank,
pre-formatted pages for you to fill and design as you choose. Total
creative freedom! I do reserve the right to make changes as necessary for
formatting, due to space considerations, etc.

I really need to make my new year's resolutions list this year, and I
really need to make good on my resolutions.....

End of File

+0ny