[Tastebridge] experimental incubator - doors done

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 9 08:44:26 UTC 2012

Hi to all,
I have posted the LOG of the experimental incubator doors build up to the blog

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/LOG_EI

I'm now working on the ventilation system for the transfer of the hot and cold air from the peltier module to the incubator. I am thinking about two peltier devices attached each to one side of heat sink switching on always just one in order of heating or cooling. The advantage would be that there is one heat sink only in the internal circulation loop and also just one hole for ventilation leading to the incubator and one hole taking the air out and just one ventilator used for whole circuit. another two ventilators would be used for two sinks attached to the other sides of each peltier and the cold/warm air would be just distributed outside. It is a bit wasteful but I can not think of anything simple enough for me to be able to make and succeed.

Anyway I hope to progress well because I should be demonstrating the amazing powers of the experimental incubator by the next weekend :-)

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi