[Tastebridge] small back up for experimental incubator projec etc. - member ship fees coverage

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 00:48:59 UTC 2012

Hi to All,
I need small financial back up in order to continue working and preparing from Hacker Space Seoul (HSS) on the project of experimental incubator and preparation for HOPE and ToorCamp, my presentations, workshops and Food Hacking Base in general. The general member ship fees at HSS are 100 000 won (more or less $100) per month. If anyone can back me up so I can pay one more month more (June) that would be really appreciated. I have got around $50 already. I would like to get few dollars extra for the project of experimental incubator so I can add some extra features - I got around $300 budget from a cooperating institution (Susubori Academy) but I wold like to go a bit over that so I can do some changes.

Here are the links to my paypal and to the things which I was up to lately.

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org/wiki/index.php?title=Paypal  Paypal account - use frantisek_apfelbeck at yahoo.co.uk  as recipient address

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Experimental_incubator  Finally working on the Experimental Incubator in a systematic way

http://experimentalincubator.wordpress.com/  LOG of experimental incubator

http://kvasirdiary.wordpress.com/  My online fermentation LOG

Many thanks for any support, this is rather unexpected call, my news letter is going to be out in next several weeks so that was the way how I wanted to call on most of you but alas small back up now would be really handy I'm calling on food hacking, brewing and biotech groups because it is related.

Sincerley,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi