[Tastebridge] [Noisebridge-discuss] type of diode needed for relay/arduino circuit

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 23:34:19 UTC 2012

Hi Christoph,
Thanks a lot! Your explanation "rings a bells" to me, that is what the guys were trying to explain to me  before I think.

I'll get that one today and I'll post you on our progress tonight, lets hope we will hear the "clicking sound".

Sincerely from Seoul,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi