[Tastebridge] [Noisebridge-discuss] type of diode needed for relay/arduino circuit

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 03:17:00 UTC 2012

OK I'll be going shopping in few hours. If anyone could have a look on the info which I uploaded to the wiki below

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Temporary_IE

and tell me if it sounds OK and if I am missing something, that would be great!

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi