[Tastebridge] what is the English name for pressure stainless container

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 01:08:33 UTC 2012

Hi to all,
Could you tell me what is the name of the "stainless pressure container" which you use for the brew when it is done, volume around 5 gl more or less? We had few at Noisebridge, Miloh used it for his sudopop. I can not find the "f" name for it, picture no matter what I put in, it is probably the web biggest secret, at least around 10:07 of this morning ...




Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker


"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/tastebridge/attachments/20120617/3fb09a2a/attachment.html>

More information about the Tastebridge mailing list