[Tastebridge] stop the destruction of the Noisebridge kitchen island please

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 25 07:30:07 UTC 2013

Hi to all,
I do not like to influence the internal Noiserbridge activities when I'm away and if so rather in a supportive manner. However I'm completely opposed to virtual demolition of the kitchen and I would like to know if someone here would help to stop this action.

The proposed changes are making the kitchen very inappropriate for food hacking/cooking.
Major change is destroying the island in the kitchen so all the prep space is gone, the new prep space is absolutely unsufficient

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Kitchen_Mission

Please talk to me or coordinate this is very important and I'm actually sad to see soomething like that even being proposed on the discuss it is basically completely undevaluating the importance of food and activities connected to it within the hacker community.

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org