[Tastebridge] Counter Culture Labs in Oakland now accepting members!

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 21:53:56 UTC 2014

Also come join us this Friday at 7 for our monthly General Meeting. Free
pizza & beer, awesome building, cool science & great people to chat with!

CCL General Meeting: Beer, Pizza, Science, Building Tours & Painting!
<http://www.meetup.com/Counter-Culture-Labs/events/193172002/>

Just let us know if there will be a large contingent of you showing up, so
we can order some more nosh & brews (or just bring some more beer!)

Patrik